Wales Building Two

Back to Home
  • FacebookTwitter
  • Coordinates

    N 45.00.32 W 74.55.01

    Village

    Wales, Ontario, Canada

    Description

    Once known as Dickinson’s Landing Station, and renamed after the visit of the Prince of Wales in 1860, Wales was originally founded by Loyalists fleeing the American Revolution in the late 1700s. Here the foundations and floor or a building can be seen through water that is only a few feet deep.

    Leave a Comment