N 44.59.14 W 74.57.29
Santa Cruz, Ontario, Canada
Submerged foundation and concrete floor of a barn on the E. Campbell property adjacent to the King’s Highway No. 2 in Santa Cruz, Ontario. The fast flowing Long Sault rapids were to be seen from the bank of the St Lawrence River across the road from this property. Before disappearing on July 1, 1958 Santa Cruz was a popular rest stop and vacation hang out.